The presentation shares 10 ideas for making your service technicians more productive. You can get it from Service Roundtable’s website or by clicking the image below.
Linda’s 10 tips are:
- Clearly define and prioritize “productivity” for your techs
- Define and manage productivity goals
- Equip your techs with productivity enhancing tools
- Equip techs with a proper, organized inventory
- Train your techs: Technical
- Train your techs: Advising
- Use supporting customer service and dispatch strategies
- Use supporting warehouse and purchasing strategies
- Use supporting sales and marketing strategies
- Use IT to increase productivity
She goes into much greater detail within the PowerPoint presentation, which also includes her speaking notes. Implementing all of Linda’s tips will take a great deal of time, focus, and dedication. But the effect her tips will have on the profitability of your business will be profound.