Are you passionate about telling compelling stories via creative and impactful marketing content? Do you love providing prospective buyers with the information they need to make informed purchase decisions? If you answered “yes”, please continue reading.
At dESCO, we’re looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and self-motivated Content Marketing Specialist to join our fast growing Atlanta-based marketing team. As our content specialist, you will play a key role in shaping our content strategy, while authoring, designing, and editing creative and diverse content—content that matters—content designed to accomplish specific business objectives.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ideate and create strategic content/collateral for the dESCO brand including email newsletters, blog posts, case studies and webinars
- Oversee dESCO’s social media presence and advertising on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn, including monitoring, content schedules, publishing, reporting, and budgeting
- Collaborate with team members on the content and production of marketing collateral for our Sales team to take to market, including; deck templates and printed materials
- Design and create internal and external emails
- Analyze and report on campaign performance and website traffic using Google Analytics and Salesforce
- Support various ad hoc design requests
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 6 months of experience preferred (internships included)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in WP blog management & SEO principles
- A passion and knack for writing and designing content that delivers value.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business’ various types of content.
- A strong understanding of digital media and web content marketing.
- Working knowledge of content management systems like WordPress and graphic design tools, such as Adobe Creative software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Professional, etc.)
- Experience creating content for several different buyer personas.
- The ability to work in a high-energy, fast moving environment.