LOCATION: Fort Myers, Florida
FieldEdge (www.fieldedge.com), is the leading provider of field service management solutions to the mechanical contractor market. FieldEdge helps thousands of service-based organizations increase sales performance and overall workforce productivity by managing all aspects of their daily operations.
We are a Stevie-Award winning company that was recently named to Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work list and the Inc. 5000’s List of Fastest-Growing Companies! You can think of FieldEdge as a hyper-growth software company with a startup culture that is backed by 35 years of industry-leading knowledge. We have a work hard, play hard environment where no one takes themselves too seriously.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position is heavily based on customer service, company logistics and any other operational needs that are required. Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage daily communications with internal Customer Success team regarding flagged / at-risk customers with the primary aim of defending FieldEdge against customer churn
- Manage all trouble tickets that come in through ZenDesk and move into the correct queue
- Exercise ruthless organization skills to stay on top of competing priorities
- Work with the Customer Success function to identify optimizations and improvements – we want to hear your ideas!
- Other customer service and operational work as required
- Exceptional attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple objectives and projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills within all areas including verbal and written are required.
- Team player with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Start-up culture – for those looking to work hard and develop in a rewarding career with growth opportunities
- Full health coverage
- 401k plan with matching
- Free lunches, snacks and drinks are abundant in our facilities, along with a large TV and ping pong table