dESCO, soon to be rebranded to FieldEdge (www.fieldedge.com), is the leading provider of field service management solutions to the mechanical contractor market. dESCO’s flagship ESC product has helped thousands of service-based organizations increase sales performance and overall workforce productivity by managing all aspects of their daily operations.
We have a work hard, play hard, family culture where no one takes themselves too seriously. We view anyone who joins our management team to be a key decision-maker in a fast-growing company, and will have the opportunity to make tremendous impact. We believe in paying for talent and are offering highly attractive compensation packages for the right individuals.
dESCO, LLC is looking for an experienced Human Resources Manager to provide comprehensive HR leadership and support in the areas of HR leadership, recruitment, talent development, corporate culture, performance management, employee benefits, and employment law/compliance. This individual will serve as an HR leader working with the management team to help drive business objectives, provide counsel to leadership, and oversee the implementation of HR related business processes. The HR Manager role is critical in executing our business objectives and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- HR Leadership: Partner with senior management to ensure the staffing of positions, and utilization of human resources are effective and consistent with business objectives. Define, develop, and lead all HR programs, processes, and policies.
- Recruitment: Lead the company’s recruiting efforts to attract and retain key talent by overseeing the recruiting process including: anticipating talent needs, developing successful candidate sourcing strategies, screening and interviewing candidates, reference evaluations, and orientation of new employees.
- Talent Development: Identify opportunities for training initiatives which will elevate the skill set of our current employees and foster growth opportunities within the company. Design and develop training programs that benefit both our team members and the company.
- Culture and Employee Experience: Helps establish and foster dESCO’s culture to ensure it remains consistent with company’s core values. The HR Manager will consistently drive improvement in programs, processes, and related training/coaching to develop overall capability to nurture a healthy, cohesive, collaborative, fun, fair and equitable workplace.
- Performance Management: Partner with senior management to design, implement, and oversee the performance review process for the company. Coach managers on any performance issues and assist with resolutions, ensuring appropriate and timely corrective action.
- Benefits: Maintain employee benefits programs and inform employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; overseeing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Employment Law Compliance: Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable federal, state, and local laws. Develop and conduct training to ensure legal compliance and to ensure the actions of our staff are in line with the vision and values of the company.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of proven progressive HR experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or other related discipline.
- Ability to travel between corporate offices as needed. Required travel expected to range between 5-25%. There is flexibility for the position to be based out of either our Fort Myers or Atlanta office.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to present ideas and training programs to all levels of the organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to lead and work collaboratively in dynamic team environment.
- Proven record of accomplishment in demanding, customer service oriented environment.
- Able to be proactive, prioritize work and handle multiple assignments in a timely manner.
- Ability to engage and influence all levels of clients, including senior management team.
- Strong conflict resolution, negotiating and facilitation skills.
- Full health coverage
- 401k plan with matching for employees with >1 year of tenure
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous Base Salary plus performance based compensation and incentive program
- Growth opportunities to progress throughout the organization