LOCATION: Fort Myers, Florida | Atlanta, Georgia
FieldEdge (www.fieldedge.com), formerly called dESCO, is the leading provider of field service management solutions to the mechanical contractor market. FieldEdge helps thousands of service-based organizations increase sales performance and overall workforce productivity by managing all aspects of their daily operations.
You can think of FieldEdge as a hyper growth company with a startup culture and backed by 35 years of industry-leading knowledge. We have a work hard, play hard culture where no one takes themselves too seriously.
We are looking for an IT rockstar whose priorities are addressing all the company’s IT needs and keeping our customers happy.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide On-Site and/or Remote Support for various scenarios such as: desktop configurations, printing, network troubleshooting, firewall changes/updates, Windows server in a domain environment, Office 365, monitoring of network and proactive maintenance
- Setup of workstation including OS, needed software, and possible hardware upgrades
- Setup on softphone/basic knowledge of VoIP
- Respond to employees support ticket in a timely fashion, providing excellent support.
- Document solutions and close tickets or escalate as needed
- Microsoft Active Directory, DNS and DHCP Knowledge
- IT support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications as well as virtual environments built on Microsoft Hyper-V and other virtualization tools
- Design, install, maintain and coordinate the use of the network system
- Technical services and support at the network, OS and application level
- Manage Dropbox for business and other file sharing services
- Administer network policies, procedures, and standards
- Implement and support disaster recovery and backup solutions
- Office 365 admin portal, Exchange, SharePoint and other Office 365 implementations and troubleshooting
- Installations, upgrades and implementations of Firewalls such as SonicWall, Cisco, WatchGuard and others
- Utilize our Remote Management tools to perform work on customer environments and troubleshoot higher system alerts
- Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services/RDS
- Troubleshoot Office365 and AD domain related problems
- System documentation and consulting services to include system/environment reviews and recommendations
- Communicate with management as required – keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or outages
- Communicate with employees in a professional way, explaining solutions, answering questions and providing professional advice
- Actively collaborate with our team to enhance processes and procedures, keep environment well documented
- Associate’s Degree in IT or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in IT service, ideally experience in another medium size office (50+ employees) or managing multiple networks
- A+ Certification, Network+ Certifications are a plus
- Microsoft Certification Desktop or Server are a plus
- Current Cisco certification is a plus
- Great attention to detail, strong work ethic, and willingness to learn new tasks.
- Start-up culture – for those looking to work hard and develop in a rewarding career with growth opportunities
- Full health coverage
- 401k plan with matching for employees with more than one year of tenure
- Free lunches, snacks and drinks are abundant in our facilities, along with a large TV and ping pong table