LOCATION: Atlanta, Georgia
FieldEdge is the leading provider of field service management solutions to the mechanical contractor market. FieldEdge’s flagship ESC product has helped thousands of service-based organizations increase sales performance and overall workforce productivity by managing all aspects of their daily operations.
We have a work hard, play hard, family oriented culture where no one takes themselves too seriously. We believe in paying for talent and are offering highly attractive compensation packages for the right individuals.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work in an agile team which includes, Product, QA, Leads and other Developers, to deliver new functionality and bug fixes
- Develop code that is maintainable, readable and scalable using standards and best practices.
- Take ownership of code and tasks; see it through to completion.
- Manage responsibilities and priorities in a fast-paced, time-critical environment
- Provide daily feedback to team on status and impediments.
- Innovate, bring possible solutions to the table. Take feedback from other team members.
- This position will report to the lead engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years experience in C#, Asp .Net, MVC.
- 3+ years in client side frameworks such as but not limited to JQuery, KnockoutJS, and Bootstrap.
- 3+ years with Web API or similar REST technology
- 2+ years experience with SQL Server or similar RDBMS
- Experience with source control systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of agile software development life-cycles
- Knowledge of software patterns and best practices such as but not limited to: MVC, MVVM, pub-sub pattern, factory pattern, IOC and client server systems
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong, clear written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Experience in a high availability SaaS product is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is a plus
- Experience with unit testing is a plus
- Experience in Field Service Management industry is a plus
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits package consisting of medical, dental, life, paid time off and 401k
- Fun, professional and results oriented work environment