dESCO, soon to be rebranded to FieldEdge (www.fieldedge.com), is the leading provider of field service management solutions to the mechanical contractor market. dESCO’s flagship ESC product has helped thousands of service-based organizations increase sales performance and overall workforce productivity by managing all aspects of their daily operations.
We have a work hard, play hard, family culture where no one takes themselves too seriously. We believe in paying for talent and are offering highly attractive compensation packages for the right individuals.
dESCO is looking for an enthusiastic entry-to-mid-level Product Owner to support the fast evolution of our field service management solutions. As a member of the Product team, you will work closely with our customers, internal teams, and cross-functional leaders to understand customer business needs and translate those needs into actionable requirements to support the pace of our development teams. You will play a critical role in ensuring that features and functional enhancements to our products effectively solve customer business problems.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively and effectively communicate with customers and internal teams to understand customer business needs and processes
- Write and clearly communicate business and functional requirements to development and QA team members
- Collaborate with cross-functional leaders, as well as UI/UX and Architecture team members to design processes and product/feature solutions
- Validate product/feature solutions with customers before and throughout the development cycle
- Participate in daily stand-ups, sprint planning, and sprint review sessions
- Maintain documentation for features throughout the development cycle; respond to team questions, adjust designs as needed, and review delivered features to ensure that core business needs are met
- Provide support and training to internal Sales, Marketing, Support, and Customer Onboarding teams
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 6 months of experience preferred (internships included)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a comfort for interacting with customers and internal teams
- Information Systems / Computer Science or other technical background preferred
- Relevant requirement-documentation experience or systems analysis coursework preferred
- Full health coverage
- 401k plan with matching for employees with >1 year of tenure
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous Base Salary plus performance based compensation and incentive program
- Growth opportunities to progress throughout the organization
- Free snacks and drinks are abundant in our facilities, along with a large TV and ping pong table