dESCO, soon to be rebranded to FieldEdge (www.fieldedge.com), is the leading provider of field service management solutions to the mechanical contractor market. dESCO’s flagship ESC product has helped thousands of service-based organizations increase sales performance and overall workforce productivity by managing all aspects of their daily operations.
We have a work hard, play hard, family culture where no one takes themselves too seriously. We are looking for customer support rockstars whose #1 priority is making our customers happy.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help the customer solve problems with our software in a friendly, accurate, and efficient manner
- Keep technical skills up-to-date. This includes not only our software, but our partners’ software and general computing knowledge as well
- Provide training for our customers on proper operation of our software and the programs/operating systems we integrate with. This will be accomplished via phone, Internet, and in person
- On-site training will generally be performed on a monthly basis. Each training session typically takes 4 days (2 training, 2 travel).
- Create training materials such as presentations, handouts, tests, certificates, etc.
- Add new articles to our ever growing knowledgebase on a consistent basis
- Audit existing articles and documentation to ensure accuracy.
- Validate bugs and identify steps for consistent reproduction. Work with customers once issues are resolved to communicate fixes appropriately
- Recommend opportunities to improve the customer experience and customer retention
- At least 3 years of experience as a customer support representative
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of computers and ability to problem solve technical matters
- Full health coverage
- 401k plan with matching for employees with >1 year of tenure
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous Base Salary plus performance based compensation and incentive program
- Growth opportunities to progress throughout the organization
- Free snacks and drinks are abundant in our facilities, along with a large TV and ping pong table